We are a small and friendly traditional agriculture and horticultural show blessed with an enviable location – the meadows in Muker village – with stunning views up and down the dale. The show is always held on the first Wednesday of September.
The 111th Grand Annual Show will be held in Muker on Wednesday 7th September 2016. The schedule and entry forms for the show are now available from the links below. Alternatively, contact the secretary for a paper copy.
- 2016 Show Schedule
- Entry form - sheep, wool, walking sticks, hay, tractors & implements classes
- Entry form - produce, handicrafts, handwriting, art & photography
- Entry form - horticulture
Closing date for entries: Wed 24 Aug 2015
- Entry Fee:
- Adults £6; Children (5-15 years) £1; Under 5 free
- Car Parking
- Free car parking is provided. Follow the signage in the village.
Disabled parking tickets are available in advance from the Secretary.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted on the show field but must be kept on a fixed lead.
Dogs are not permitted in the sheep pen area.